Great Sacandaga Lake Adirondack home or year round get away. 4 Season play ground. Boating, fishing, hunting, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, atv, etc.. Approximately 1 mile from Beach, Marina and Boat Launch. Furnace and a fireplace both run on propane. Mostley remodeled, New/updated electric. *2nd floor needs finishing which could be a large master bedroom with walk-in closet or 2 bedroom. 2 car garage and another *20X20 outbuilding w/fireplace which could be made into another garage or keep as a screened in room with fireplace *Amish made Bar and Bar Stools. *GE Profile electric double oven and *Refridgerator included. Mayfield school taxes/Northampton property tax as the property is on the border of Mayfield and Northampton. Also have a Model 7308 New Holland Tractor under 600 hours on it; 300 Fourtrax Honda ATV available to negotiate with property
Square Feet: 1,100
Built in: 1820
Structure Type: House
Lot Size: 4 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
Similar Homes Sold Nearby
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2016. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.