|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
MOTIVATED SELLER ! Built in 1893, this lovely family home in historic Abbeville boasts all the conveniences of today without departing from it's stately past. This spacious home opens into a large formal entry way. On either side are large, formal rooms with 12 feet ceilings and hardwood floors. All contain the original solid wood sliding doors. Formal living, dining, den, pool room, kitchen, bathrooms and master bedroom are contained on the first floor. The upper floor contains another den and three or four bedrooms, together with two full bathrooms. This home is situated well off the road and landscaped with many beautiful trees and plants. There is a large carport and a barn. The large backyard is used for entertaining, bonfires, volleyball games and parties. Come prepared to walk to the square and watch parades from the front yard. A new above ground pool was added to the back yard recently. We can do some owner financing or creative financing/ lease option. With a large down payment, we have lots of options, so now is a great time to buy this nice property.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,500
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
Additional Rooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Built in: 1893
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.50 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)