* Designed by Louis Battoglia and Associates AIA
* Unique cedar, stone and glass contemporary:
* Southern Dutchess County, "Little Switzerland"
* Built in 1979 by Walter Knapp, renovator of the historic Glebe House in Poughkeepsie.
* Meticulously maintained and updated.
* Four bedrooms, 2.5 baths;
* Built-in bookcases upstairs and down;
* Walk in California closets;
* Hardwood floors throughout;
* 3000 sq. ft. plus 260 sq. ft. Sunroom and 430 sq. ft. Screened Porch.
FIRST FLOOR: Open floor plan, excellent traffic flow, ideal for entertaining;
* Large, custom, island Kitchen with Jennaire Duel Fuel stove, Bosch dishwasher, built in wine cooler, custom hand painted tile counter tops.
* Large, sunken, two story Living Room with massive 18' stone fireplace, gas logs, 18' cathedral ceiling, lots of natural light, Herringbone pattern Bruce Hardwood floor.
* Separate Music Room with plumbing for wet bar. Could accommodate pool table.
* Formal Dining Room overlooks Living Room and fireplace, opens onto wraparound porch.
* Large 30' screened Porch adjoins Sunroom.
* Large, enclosed 21' sunroom overlooking stone patio and garden in very private, fenced and wooded back yard. Good for pets.
* Breakfast room adjoins Family Room and Kitchen.
* Family Room with wood burning stove and floor to ceiling bookshelves, cathedral ceiling.
* Separate Office. * Laundry room. * Terra Cotta tile in Foyer. * Half bath off Foyer.
* 14' x 18' Master Bedroom suite with generous, walk in California closet and dressing area.
* Master bath renovated in 2006.
* 15' x 17' Guest Room with generous California walk in closet and storage.
* Two additional Bedrooms, 9 'x 12' each.
* 2 full Baths, one with whirlpool tub.
* Balcony / Library adjoins all bedrooms, overlooks Living Room and fireplace.
PROPERTY: * One wooded acre lot on quiet cul de sac. * Neighborhood with no through traffic. * Trane Central Air conditioner, oil heat; * Private septic, Community water.
SCHOOLS / COMMUNITY: * Top rated Arlington Schools, www.arlingtonschools.org * Recently listed in Newsweeks top schools in America; * Named among the top 100 schools nationally for Music Education; * Academic excellence, championship sports.
* Great community, large private lots, good Neighborhood Association with family activities.
* Excellent medical services within 3 minutes.
* Hopewell Junction listed among top 50 places in the country to live by Money Magazine, 2005.
* Fine dining, culture, history and outdoor activies abound in the beautiful Hudson Valley.
COMMUTE: * 3 minutes to Taconic State Parkway; * 20 minutes to Metro North station; * One hour drive to Henry Hudson Bridge into Manhattan. * 15 minutes to IBM Fishkill; * 20 minutes to IBM Poughkeepsie: * 20 minutes to Rt 9 business and shopping area.
Flexible on price.