A 296 acre farm in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania,with amazing views of the Blue Mts. and Delaware Water Gap.Located minutes from Route 80 and 78,also less than one hour from NYC and Philadelphia.Many clear water springs that lead into a creek, and amazing views of deer,and all other sorts of wildlife.A beautiful brick ranch house serves as the main home of the property and one side could be used as a rental.Facilities could be used for horses,dairy or beef.Also included are twelve separate living facilities that could be used as rentals.This property was awarded "The Dairy of Distinction Award." Asking $8,500,000.
Heating & Cooling
Built in: 1961
Structure Type: Farm/Land
Lot Size: 296 Acres
Parking: 5 Spaces
Similar Homes Sold Nearby
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2016. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.