Great restored colonial in quaint village of Phoenicia, NY on the Esopus Creek. From NYC, 1 hr 45 min to the heart of the Catskills; the property is 23 miles west of Exit 19 of the NYS thruway. Close to Hunter & Belleayre ski areas; Excellent hunting & fishing. House is currently set up as a duplex; easily returned to single family, or let tenant pay your mortgage. Walk to shops and restaurants; great retirement, upstate living! Four unfinished rooms on third floor! Could be B+B!! Full basement; glassed in front porch has great mountain views! firstname.lastname@example.org, or call for more info.
Square Feet: 2,220
Built in: 1870
Structure Type: Other
Lot Size: 0.25 Acres
Similar Homes Sold Nearby
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2016. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.