|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Welcome to Warwick
This Willows model Town Home is located in Warwick Grove,an active adult traditional neighborhood (TND) community for residents 18 and over. Amenities include the Neighborhood Center with wrap-around porches overlooking the neighborhood green. Pick up your mail at the Greek revival style post office and stroll the friendly sidewalks to revisit that wonderful old-fashioned sense of community. Within walking distance of the quaint village of Warwick, NY offering art, music, unique shops, restaurants, orchards, farms, wineries, and numerous cultural events.
The Town Home
The unique floor plan offers ground floor master suite living in a light filled, open residence within the ease and convenience of a townhouse. Rooms are large and well proportioned with nine-foot ceilings and expansive windows filling the home with bright light from its southern exposure. The family room serves as an extension of the open kitchen with large granite island and breakfast bar. Kitchen offers custom cabinets and storage pantries. Laundry room with linen closet near kitchen. Bright comfortable living/dining combined room with gas fireplace and five expansive windows, the perfect spot to relax and view the sunrise. Oversized master bedroom with two walk-in closets and large-well appointed master bath. The guest suite on the second floor features a loft like study/family room, large bedroom, and full bath, with open views of Overlook Park and pristine countryside. Large bonus room on second floor may be used for home office, studio, workshop, fitness, and storage.
Step outside to BBQ and relax on spacious covered porch and fenced in garden area. On the exterior, Georgian detailing offer a timeless appeal and lush perennial gardens. Oversized two-car garage with custom built-ins and abundant storage area.
Interior upgrades include: hardwood floors throughout first floor, braided maple kitchen cabinets, top of the line stainless appliances, granite counters, tumbled marble backsplash, tiled shower, whirlpool tub, granite vanity, ceiling fans, water softener, Reverse Osmosis drinking water system, 3-zone gas heat/AC, etc.
This spectacular Town Home offers single-family privacy with low condo taxes and reasonable HOA fees. Exterior of home and grounds are completely maintained by HOA. The spacious luxurious Neighborhood Center includes a library with a fireplace, a large gathering room for parties and community use, card and game rooms, fitness center and yoga and exercise studio, on-site spa services and heated outdoor pool. Numerous and varied activities are planned by the activities director or residents including water aerobics, golf, bocce, stick ball, outings, mah jongg, card games, book club, vegetable garden, and community service projects.
"Warwick is the quintessential small town. We have a parade on Memorial Day and fireworks on July Fourth. The Warwick Historical Society opens its museum homes to the public in July and August and, nearby, the farmers market thrives. On Christmas Eve, theres caroling at the Old School Baptist Meeting House and a wassail party at Baird's Tavern." Mayor Michael Newhard, a native of Warwick.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,400
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 8
- Ktichen/Family: 18 x 16
- Living/Dining: 26 x 15
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 17
- Study: 22 x 11
- Bedroom: 12 x 15
- Bonus: 15 x 19
- Garage: 22 x 21
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2006
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: N/A
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)