SW Waterfront; convenient, historical, picturesque
1301 Delaware Avenue SW, Washington, DC 20024 | 2 Bed, Co-op For Sale By Owner
Listing ID 22149364 | Sold less than 60 days ago
Willing to negotiate
1301 Delaware Avenue SW N807
Washington, DC 20024
2 beds, 1 baths
Estimated Savings: $17,100
Enter your zip code to learn more about selling your home on ForSaleByOwner.com:
About this Property
- The Waterfont/SEU metro stop is less than two blocks away.
- The DC Circulator is a bus service which runs between the SW Waterfront and DC Convention Center. It operares daily from 7 am to 9 pm and only costs $1. www.dccirculator.com
- Most morning comutes by car out of DC are a reverse commute; 395S, 295N & 295S, 66W, 7N, 267W, 50E, 1N, Suitland Parkway S and GW Parkway N
- Washington National Airport (DCA) is a $15 to $20 cab ride or accessible by Metro with 1 transfer from the green to yellow lines at L'Enfant Plaza (5 stops total). http://www.metwashairports.com/National/index.html
- Union Station is a $10 to $20 cab ride or accessible by Metro with 1 transfer from the green to red lines at Metro Center (5 stops total). http://www.unionstationdc.com/
- The new Nationals Ballpark is only 4 blocks away. There is a 15 minute walk between River Park N807 and any seat in the ballpark. http://washington.nationals.mlb.com
River Park, unit N807, SW Waterfront and the District are rich in local, American and world history:
- River Park was designed by Charles M. Goodman who "was at the forefront of experimentation in new building technologies and materials, including pre-fabricated and precast construction and the use of aluminum". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Goodman
- The previous owner of the unit was infamous former politician (D)
- Checkout the Southwest Heritage Trail....the walking tour highlights neighborhood features such as the nation's first experiments in urban renewal, Southwest's first settlement, follow in the footsteps of the first colonial settlers, immigrants, domestic workers, fishmongers, government staffers, and congressmen – all passengers on the journey from river farms to urban towers, “Wheat Row”, and a spectacular vista that memorializes Benjamin Banneker. www.culturaltourismdc.org
- 19 landmarks are on the National Register of Historic Places in SW. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Register_of_Historic_Places_listings_in_the_District_of_Columbia#SW_quadrant
- The National Mall and monuments, many Smithsonian Institute venues, the Capital Building, Maine Avenue Fish Market, L'Enfant Plaza, Dept of Transportation, Dept of Education, Dept of Agriculture, Dept of Public Housing, Bureau of Engraving and Printing, National Archives, Library of Congress, Arena Stage, Southeastern University, Navy Yard, Fort McNair and the USS Sequioa are all within a 20 minute walk, Circulator or Metro ride away. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_mall, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southwest,_Washington,_D.C.
- N807 is on the top floor, at the end of the hall of the North tower. In the River Park towers (North & South), only the end units have two views. All other tower units only have one view.
- The deck is north facing with clear views of the Capital Building, the Library of Congress and the Washington Monument.
- Both bedrooms have east facing views which now overlook the new Nationals Stadium and burgeoning SE skyline.
- Fireworks can be seen from the ball park during special events like the opening of the season and at other times.
Contact the Owner
Call the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting calls. Phone numbers are suppressed for privacy.
E-mail the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting e-mails.
About Sold Listings
For a property to become a sold listing, the owner must mark their property as sold when cancelling the ad. Estimated savings is calculated using property's final listing price and the average national realtor commission, currently 5.1%.
Your Credit Score will help you qualify for the best interest rates. See your Free Credit Score Online.
We make moving easy! Get a moving quote from up to 3 reputable movers. Plus, find storage and boxes.
Hire a mover »
U.S. Legal Forms, brings you State Specific real estate forms for all your real estate form needs.
Download Forms »