Beautiful End Unit w/ large front yard on quiet dead-end st
659 Almas Ct, Brunswick, OH 44212 | 2 Bed, Condo/Townhome For Sale By Owner
Listing ID 23969954 | Sold less than 60 days ago
Willing to negotiate
659 Almas Ct
Brunswick, OH 44212
2 beds, 2.50 baths
Estimated Savings: $6,594
Enter your zip code to learn more about selling your home on ForSaleByOwner.com:
About this Property
This Condo offers 1568 square feet, 2 Bedrooms with Cathedral Ceilings on 2nd floor along with 2.5 bathrooms one on every level. Close to Strongsville, Medina and public transportation.
* Full finished basement great for office, workout room or kids play area!
* Laundry Room with utility sink extra storage shelving above sink and door
* 2 car garage with built in shelf, running water and a new genie garage door opener and keypad
* Gas Fireplace in living room
* Ample storage 8 closets (2 in each bedroom) built in shelf in garage, extra shelving in laundry room, along with an attic for additional storage
* 1st and 2nd floor plumbing fixtures replaced with new Moen products 2010. All second floor hardware is brushed nickel.
* 1st and 2nd floor laminate flooring replaced with neutral ceramic tile along with neutral paint in 2010.
* New 25 year dimensional shingle roof installed 2010
* Ceiling fan boxes put in both bedrooms and newer light fixtures on first floor.
* Back Patio fenced in for privacy
* New Neutral Light Filtering Double Cell Bali Window Treatments on second floor and new Bali Vertical Blinds on first floor
* All Kitchen Appliances stay Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, and Garbage Disposal
* Extra wide and open staircase to second floor
* New landscaping September 2013
* HOA fees; $100 month
Contact the Owner
Call the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting calls. Phone numbers are suppressed for privacy.
E-mail the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting e-mails.
About Sold Listings
For a property to become a sold listing, the owner must mark their property as sold when cancelling the ad. Estimated savings is calculated using property's final listing price and the average national realtor commission, currently 5.1%.
Other Properties of Interest
Your Credit Score will help you qualify for the best interest rates. See your Free Credit Score Online.
We make moving easy! Get a moving quote from up to 3 reputable movers. Plus, find storage and boxes.
Hire a mover »
U.S. Legal Forms, brings you State Specific real estate forms for all your real estate form needs.
Download Forms »