Downtown San Jose 2bd/1.5ba many upgrades hdwd flrs 2 car
791 N. 16th St, San Jose, CA 95112 | 2 Bed, Single Family Home For Sale By Owner
Listing ID 21022848 | Sold less than 60 days ago
Willing to negotiate
791 N. 16th St
San Jose, CA 95112
2 beds, 1.50 baths
Estimated Savings: $28,500
Enter your zip code to learn more about selling your home on ForSaleByOwner.com:
About this Property
MUST SEE! THE JEWEL OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Beautifully remodeled home, blending 1940's charm with contemporary flair. Perfect for the selective homebuyer looking for a warm & stylish residence.
Do not pass up this rare offer. Houses of this quality and style are rarely up for sale, since the owners keep these charming homes for life. Since we are relocating, you are presented with a great opportunity.
Don't settle for less! Many houses available in San Jose are, quite frankly, junk. You could pay less for less of a house, but you would soon regret passing up this one-of-a-kind work of art.
- Situated near downtown San Jose.
- over 1,500 square feet of living space!
- Spacious living room & separate formal dining room
- Functionally, this home is a 3 bedroom. It also contains a fully permitted private suite with 1/2 bath, added to the garage (not converted)
- All bedrooms are wired for internet, phone and cable.
- Renovated large eat-in Kitchen with granite counters & custom tile backsplash.
- Recently remodeled bathroom, with Italian tiles and modern fixtures. Also, new tub, sink , and separate shower.
- Beautiful hardwood floors with ceramic tile in the kitchen and bath!
- Fully permitted 306 sq ft enclosed patio (insulated and wired) addition -not included in total sq ft - it also contains a closet and electric fireplace.
- Detached 2-car garage with storage loft!
- Newer roof and gutters!
*All additions have full permits*
Email the owners below for further details
We will work with buyers' agents at a 2.5% comission.
Property Features below
- Professional Landscaping
- Hardwood Floors
- New Tile Work
- Family Room
- Living Room with Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room
- Deck and Patio
- Wired & Wireless Internet access throughout home and garage
- Central Heating
- Ample Closet Space
- Large Eat-in Kitchen, recently renovated (granite counters, custom tile backsplash)
- Beautifully remodeled bathroom, with Italian tiles, modern fixtures, new tub and sink.
- Sink Disposal
- Beautifully Sculptured Yard
- Mature lemon, fig, apricot, plum and pommelo trees
- Storage Loft (over garage)
- Washer/Dryer hookups in the garage (240V power and hot water)
- Front/Rear automated sprinklers. Gardening areas in front and rear of house with dedicated automated sprinkler systems.
The house is currently rented, but it will be for sale until sold.
Click here for many more interior and exterior pictures
*Please: no investors, mortgage assumptions, or any other creative "buyers". This is a straight sale for the asking price or reasonable offer.
Also, NO RENT OR LEASE TO OWN option
Contact the Owner
Call the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting calls. Phone numbers are suppressed for privacy.
E-mail the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting e-mails.
About Sold Listings
For a property to become a sold listing, the owner must mark their property as sold when cancelling the ad. Estimated savings is calculated using property's final listing price and the average national realtor commission, currently 5.1%.
Your Credit Score will help you qualify for the best interest rates. See your Free Credit Score Online.
We make moving easy! Get a moving quote from up to 3 reputable movers. Plus, find storage and boxes.
Hire a mover »
U.S. Legal Forms, brings you State Specific real estate forms for all your real estate form needs.
Download Forms »