About this Property
School District:Napa Valley Unified
Lot Size:9,147 Sq. Ft.
Amenities:Central AC, Central Heating, Deck/Porch, Fenced Yard, Garage, Sprinkler System
When looking at comparables, you will see that this home's lot is larger than most other lots.
This is neither a foreclosure, nor a short sale.
Lease- to-own and owner-finacing are not available options.
Owner will not pay realtor commission(s).
The house will be sold "As Is".
- Over $20,000 of upgrades and improvements made since purchased in 2002.
- Large kitchen with new cabinets, granite counter top, fresh paint, and stainless steel sink.
- Living room and larger bedroom are at the front of the house.
- Second bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen face the backyard.
- Attached one-car garage with storage rafter.
- Front lawn has sprinkler system.
- Backyard has two different peach trees and gate access to Coombsville Rd.
- Rubbermaid shed in backyard.
- Washer/dryer hook-up in garage.
- Wood floors except in bathroom and kitchen.
- Newer gutters and downspouts.
- Tankless gas water heater.
- Plenty of attic storage space.
- Consistently owner-occupied since purchased in Aug. 2002.
- 0.4 to Napa Valley Exposition
- 0.7 miles to Napa Riverfront
- 0.8 miles to Oxbow Public Market
- 0.9 miles to Napa Valley Opera House
- 0.9 miles to Uptown Theater
This home may especially interest someone who wants a large backyard with possibilities to add a workshop, an extension, park additional autos, boats, motorhomes.
Contact the Owner
Call the Owner
Listing is inactive. Phone number is suppressed.
E-mail the Owner
Listing is inactive. E-mail address is suppressed.
Other Properties of Interest
6351 Temple City Blvd.
Temple City, CA 91780
3 beds, 2 baths
1203 square feet
Updated 7 days ago
1231 laloma dr.
north tustin, CA 92705
3 beds, 2 baths
1850 square feet
Updated 306 days ago
10512 Carroll Wood Way
St. Louis, MO 63028
1 beds, 1 baths
608 square feet
Updated 43 days ago