|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Elegant and time-honored, this custom Georgian colonial home is accented with classic architectural features, such as traditional columns, brick guoins, keystones above the multi-pane windows, cast stone surrounds, and a transom above the front door.
The dramatic, two-story foyer with its spiral stairway forms the circulation hub for this efficient floor plan. The main level is partitioned into formal and casual communal spaces. Open to each other, the foyer, living and dining rooms create a welcoming entertainment center, featuring marble and hardwood floors, tray ceilings, ornate crown molding, and elegant crystal chandeliers. Stretching across the rear of the home, the casual area encompasses the family room, breakfast nook, and very efficient kitchen. A cooks dream kitchen is furnished with a cook-top island, custom cabinetry, corian and granite countertops, premium appliances, and walk-in pantry. The beautiful two-story family room with ample sunlight, has french doors leading to the patio and pool area. Both the living room and family room are served by a fireplace.
A spectacular, private master suite on the ground floor with fireplace and trayed ceiling, featuring his and her walk-in closets, has private access to covered patio and pool area. The master bath, designed for two, has walk-in oversized marble shower, oversized soaking tub with whirlpool, make-up area, and abundant marble throughout. A private study and media room with fireplace and hardwood floors provides plenty space for work and leisurely reading. A powder room, and laundry room round out this level.
The upper level houses three bedrooms, and baths. The open floor plan of the upper level provides view of the open foyer and family room. The lower level is designed to be open and free-flowing. It has a sitting area, a study or media area, exercise equipment and sewing areas, and full bath.
The rear grounds are enhanced with outdoor entertaining spaces and a heated pool. Artistically blending into the existing fabric and charm of the Woodhaven community, this state-of-the-art residence is unparalleled in its presentation. This executive estate is in an upscale community surrounded by 108 acres of woodland offering residents biking and walking trails. Commuting distance to Annapolis, Baltimore or Washington, D.C. is 30 minutes.
Without doubt, this home is the belle of the Woodhaven community.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 6,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1997
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.92 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)