Located on a wooded hillside, sits a quiet, cozy, custom-built hideaway. Situated overlooking one of the widest areas of the Mississippi, in an eagles nesting ground. This inviting dwelling offers amenities such as....
- Solid wood exterior & interior walls
- Custom cut 8 inch solid oak beams
- Gas fireplace
- Baseboard heat
- Second story loft, sleeps 6 comfortably
- Huge screened porch
- Deck with built-in seating
- Magnificent stone stairs leading up from the paved driveway
- Tandem garage area
- Flagstone patio
- Steel roof
- Sits on steel beams
Not included in the sale is a removeable dock with boat lift and canopy seating.
Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway, vacation home or retirement abode....
STONY RIDGE HAS IT ALL
Contract to qualified persons possible
Owner is willing to work with realtor
Full water rights
For more pictures/information go to www.zager-properties.com
Square Feet: 1,260
Additional Rooms: 4
loft: 17 x 28
screened in porch: 10 x 28
Deck: 6 x 38
main floor: 28 x 28
Heating & Cooling
Built in: 1997
Structure Type: Other
Lot Size: 1 Acre
Parking: 1 Space
Similar Homes Sold Nearby
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2016. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.