Enjoy the quality family life within this all-brick-front house with 3 sides concrete siding built by the national well-known Ryland Home Builder. Built in October 1999, this house is now renovated with a brand new 3.8" x 5" (7 plies) engineered hardwood floor in foyer, sitting-room, dinning-room, family room, and powder room areas. A new vynle floor is installed in kitchen, breakfast area, laundry room, and master bathroom. A brand new carpet is installed in in 2nd floor hallway, master bedroom, master walking closet, and staircase. A newly painted Family room and kitchen will bring in a harmony and serence family life:
- Beautiful traditional home design includes: 4 oversized bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, formal living room, formal dining room, crown molding, chair rail molding, and 10 ceiling downstairs.
- Building construction: brick front and a concrete siding.
- The two-story bright foyer and the power room with a new hardwood floor.
- The dining room features the double tray ceiling, crown molding, chair rail molding, and the elegant pendent lights.
- The large kitchen design includes the island, the vinyl floor, the recess lights, two pantries, the dishwasher, the gas stove, and the white cabinets.
- With the attractive bay window, the spacious breakfast area views to the cozy family room with the marble fireplace, the gas logs, the ceiling fan and lights.
- Double doors lead to the master bedroom upstairs with a Jacuzzi tub, a vaulted ceiling, a double vanity, a separate shower, and a big walking closet.
- Double vanities and a large tub are available from the kid's bathroom.
- The 2-car garage is installed the remote control opener.
- The family room, the breakfast area, the kitchen, the dinning room, the master bedroom, the laundry room, and two more bedrooms are facing to the south, which will catch the cool wind in the summer and the warm sunlight in the winter. THIS FEATURE WILL SAVE YOUR UTILITY BILLS A LOT!
- Walk to the elementary school and facilitate to parents to take care of kids, in case that they missed a school bus or they were sick at school.
- The nice backyard with a patio overlooks a wooded area.
- Neighborhood features sidewalks and street lights for safety.
- This house has a great privacy. Your neighbors at the east side and the west side cannot view your activity inside the house. The house windows only face to the sunny wooden lot in the south side, plus a very good view for the community at the north side.
Good Location and Great Investment: Location, Location, and still Location! Your house is your biggest investment in your life. The good location of this house will increase your property value in the future seasons:
- Only 1 mile away from the new community park.
- Only 1.5 mile away from the Gwinneett Bethesda Park.
- Only 0.3 mile away from a new Wal-Mart Store and a new Dollar Tree Store.
Good Traffic In A Normal Condition:
- 1-minute drive to Hwy 29.
- 5-minute drive to reach the Discovery Mall.
- 7-minute drive to reach Hwy85.
- 7-minute drive to reach the Gwinett University Center.
- 10-minute drive to reach the Gwinnett Mall.
- 15-minute drive to reach the Mall of Georgia, which is the third largest mall in the South.
- 25-minute drive to reach Buckhead and Atlanta downtown area.
- 30-minute drive to reach the Emory University and the Emory Hospital.
- 40-minute drive to reach the Georgia State University or the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- 45-minute drive to reach the Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport.
- 60-minite drive to reach the University of Georgia at Athens, Georgia.
Various department stores, Super Markets, Food Markets, Thrift Stores, Auto dealers, and so on are accessible:
- Gwinnett Mall
- Mall of Georgia
- Discovery Mall
- Wal-Mart (Sugar Loaf Parkway)
- Wal-Mart (Lawrenceville Hwy/Duluth)
- Home Depot
- CVS Drug Store
- Oriental Food Markets
- and more ...
- Bethesda Elementary School
- Sweetwater Middle School
- Berkmar High School Voted School of Excellence!
- Emory University
- Gwinnett University Center
- Georgia State University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- University of Georgia
- The Gwinneett Public Library (Headquarter)
- The Gwinnett Public Library (Five Forks Branch)
- Emory Eastside Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- SummitRidge Center for Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine
Follow up with Hwy85 (North Bound) to the Pleasant Hill Road (Exit 104). Right turn and go down the Pleasant Hill Road. Left turn at the Club Drive, left turn again at the Cruse Road, right turn at the Berthesda Road. Keep going for another 1 mile and right turn at the Gates at Bethesda. Go straight after you enter the community. The seventh house at your left side is the house for sale.
Go down with Hwy29 (North bound). Pass the pleasant Hill Road and the Ronald Reagan Parkway. Turn left at the second traffic light (Bethesda Road). Keep going straight for about 500 ft and make a left turn at the Gates at Bethesda community. Go straight after you enter the community. The seventh house at your left side is the house for sale.
Go up with Hwy29 (South Bound). Pass the Sugarloaf Parkway and keep going straight for about 4-5 miles. Turn right at the traffic light (Bethesda Road). Keep going straight for about 500 ft and make a left turn at the Gates at Bethesda. Go straight after you enter the community. The seventh house at your left side is the house for sale.
Home Owner Contact Information:
E-Mail: Send Your Email and Ask for More Detailed Information