About this Property
School District:SANTA ANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
Lot Size:1,878 Sq. Ft.
Amenities:Central AC, Security System, Carpeted Floors, Wood Floors, Appliances Included, Covered Parking, Central Heating, Garage, Pool, Spa/Jacuzzi, Office/Den, Sprinkler System, Tile Floors
We are the first occupants of this brandnew condo/townhouse. Now selling after two great years enjoying the resort-like lifestyle at Central park West community. The condo is in great condition with upgraded features. More pictures of house condition and interior will be updated soon. Potential buyers can also request additional pictures via email. Please read further for details description.
Attention: Real estate brokers, I have another place to move in to after selling already so please dont contact me about this issue.
Contemporary Soft Loft
Inspiring Exteriors: California contemporary architecture
- Amaar insulated sectional garage doors with wood texture
- THERMA-TRU "Smooth Star" glazed single-lite French door with SCHLAGE polished chrome hardware
- Stylish tile flooring at entry, kitchen, baths and laundry
- Carpet in bedrooms, hardwood floor in the kitchen/living room and office/loft area
- Contemporary, recessed single-panel interior doors
- Sleek painted handrail system
- Interior laundry niche with bi-fold doors
- Recessed ceiling lights at select locations
- DECORA "Silent Touch" dimmer light switches throughout
Kitchens for Entertaining:
- Stylish granite slab countertops with full backsplash
- European cabinetry in rich Wenge Laminate in a matte finish with white, painted glass uppers, stainless handle and full extension drawers with quiet close
- Stainless steelGE Profile appliances:
- 36" deep recessed gas cooktop
- 36" Designer 600CFM hood
- 27" Convection Glass Touch single oven
- Built-in microwave oven
- Built-in dishwasher with CleanSensor Technology
-Side-by-side counter-depth refrigerator with 24.6 cu. ft. of space
- STERLING "McAllister" stainless finish, under-mount sink
- MOEN "Aberdeen" stainless steel pull-out faucet.
- INSINKERATOR Evolution compact 3/4 horsepower disposal
- Under-cabinet florescent task lighting.
Romantic Master Suites:
- Stylish granite slab countertops with 6" backsplash
- European cabinetry in rich Wenge Laminate in a matte finish with stainless handle and full extension quiet close drawers.
- Contemporary wall sconce above cabinetry
- STERLING "Ensemble" tub in white with MOEN "Icon" high arc fixtures in chrome-
- Separate shower with clear glass enclosure and 3" x 6" ceramic-tile walls in arctic white and MOEN "Icon" fixture in chrome
- Individual master bath mirrors with contemporary, embossed steel finish frames
- Spacious walk-in closet with double-sided mirror French doors
Spacious Bedrooms & Sparkling Baths:
- Stylish granite slab countertops with 6" backsplash and single lav sink with MOEN "Icon" polished chrome faucet
- Exotic Irpina European cabinetry in rich matte finish, Wenge laminate with stainless handle and full extension quiet close drawers
- Frameless medicine cabinet with rust-resistant interior and adjustable shelves at secondary bathrooms-
- Flush panel bi-pass or passage closet doors.
- STERLING white acrylic tubs with MOEN "Icon" shower fixtures
- Category 5 high-speed wiring for cable/data/voice transmission and additional wiring for voice transmission at select locations
- RJ6 coaxial cable television outlets in kitchen, living room and all bedrooms
- Pre-wired for ceiling fans and light at bedrooms and living room.
- FIREX smoke detectors with battery backup
Conserving Precious Energy:
- Central heating and air conditioning system with digital thermostat from HONEYWELL
- Gas stub at dryer location
- Water-conserving toilets
- Tan vinyl dual-paned windows with Low-E glass
Links to community website: http://cpwliving.com/index.aspx
Contact the Owner
Call the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting calls. Phone numbers are suppressed for privacy.
E-mail the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting e-mails.
About Sold Listings
For a property to become a sold listing, the owner must mark their property as sold when cancelling the ad. Estimated savings is calculated using property's final listing price and the average national realtor commission, currently 5.1%.
Other Properties of Interest
Irvine, CA 92612
2 beds, 2 baths
1269 square feet
Updated 164 days ago
3406 The Paseo
Los Angeles, CA 90065
N/A beds, N/A baths
7406 square feet
Updated 262 days ago
2338 San Marco Drive
Hollywood, CA 90068
2 beds, 3 baths
1250 square feet
Updated 15 days ago