LAST CHANCE AT THIS PRICE; GOING TO REALATOR JUNE 1ST
20314 Baskerville Mill Rd, McKenney, VA 23872 | 3 Bed, Single Family Home For Sale By Owner
Listing ID 23962939 | Sold in the last 78 days
Willing to finance
20314 Baskerville Mill Rd
McKenney, VA 23872
3 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Savings: $8,100
Enter your zip code to learn more about selling your home on ForSaleByOwner.com:
About this Property
20314 Baskerville Mill Rd. This Double-Wide Manufactured Home was custom ordered with many upgrades (Carpet, insulated windows and doors plus appliances that convey) by the current owners who are non smoking seniors. It has 3 beds, 2 baths, and approximately 1,224 square feet. The property has a lot size of 2.01 acres and was built in 2004. Entry into a carpeted great room with cathedral ceilings throughout the home. Master bed room with walk -in closet on opposite end of home from bed rooms 2 and 3. Master bath has two sinks and garden tub with shower. Kitchen with eat-in dining, updated ceramic top stove with microwave/hood vent, dishwasher, refrigerator, pantry, and deep bowel sink with upgraded faucet and garbage disposal. French doors lead to a beautiful bright all season sunroom (sliding windows facing south and west) with Rattan furniture, large screen TV and surround sound that could convey with the property if buyers are interested. Laundry room has stack-able washer and dryer that convey. Ceiling fans in living room, all 3 bedrooms and sunroom. Deck and sunroom look out on large manicured back lawn and patio that leads to a detached one car garage with large workshop. Deck also has a handicap ramp. Driveway passes through a grove of mature oak trees at the front of the property with a circular turnaround at the front of the home. Well landscaped with many perennial flower beds at entrance and surrounding the home. Sunroom addition, front covered porch, and detached garage/workshop built in 2008 by master carpenter Mike Mason. 10x12 outbuilding. Make this your home and enjoy fabulous sun rises and beautiful sun sets!
- Deep well with excellent water. Recently passed all FHA tests.
- Home inspection performed and minor repairs made (switch on garbage disposal, GFI outlet in bathroom, and A/C checked out).
- Sellers willing to pay for appliance warranty.
- Permanent foundation of 8"x16" concrete block with reinforced rebar and well ventilated. Pillars have mortar between each and every 8"x16" concrete block.
- Floor Joists in sunroom addition are 12" on center for a solid floor.
- Large workshop area in garage with room to park 0 turn Husqvarna lawn mower that owners will sell to buyers. Storage in attic of garage.
- Septic System has recent technology of diverters 5' under ground with excellent percolation.
- Sellers have Rattan furniture, large screen TV, surround sound, entertainment center, and lawn equipment for sale at great low prices to buyers.
- Property Taxes $817 per year. Utilities and homeowners insurance averages $125 per month.
- Ceiling fans in 5 rooms.
Contact the Owner
Call the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting calls. Phone numbers are suppressed for privacy.
E-mail the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting e-mails.
About Sold Listings
For a property to become a sold listing, the owner must mark their property as sold when cancelling the ad. Estimated savings is calculated using property's final listing price and the average national realtor commission, currently 5.1%.
Other Properties of Interest
Hillsville, VA 24343
Galax, VA 24333
Austinville, VA 24312
Your Credit Score will help you qualify for the best interest rates. See your Free Credit Score Online.
We make moving easy! Get a moving quote from up to 3 reputable movers. Plus, find storage and boxes.
Hire a mover »
U.S. Legal Forms, brings you State Specific real estate forms for all your real estate form needs.
Download Forms »