School District:East Riverside
Lot Size:4,000 Sq. Ft.
Amenities:Fireplace, Central AC, Carpeted Floors, Wood Floors, Appliances Included, Patio/Balcony, Basement, Bonus/Great Room, Central Heating, Deck/Porch, Office/Den, Tile Floors
- Enjoy New Orleans in the Home!
- Original Fixings, 13 ft Ceilings & Recently Updated,
- Beautiful Woodwork throughout
- Original Pocket doors
--Formal Living & Dining Rooms
- Great for Entertaining Family & Friends
- Master with Balcony overlooking Courtyard.
- Basement with 2 bedrooms & Office,
- 3 Fireplaces, Stainless Appliances, Newly Painted
- Original Hardwood and Spanish Tile Floors throughout
- Awesome Neighborhood! (Magazine St & St. Charles)
- Walking distance to Parade Routes!
- A True Jewel and Historical Gem!
Call the Owner
Also try 504-610-7238
Attention real estate agents and other third parties. This owner is a member of the National Do Not Call Registry. Solicitation calls could face a $1,000 fine.
E-mail the Owner
Message sent successfully.
Special Offer: Confirm your credit score before speaking to a lender.
Get a copy of your Free Credit Score, so you will be prepared when speaking to our Lenders. Your Credit Score will determine the interest rate for which you qualify.
ForSaleByOwner.com is for home buyers only.
All solicitation is strictly prohibited. Inappropriate use is logged and followed up on (your IP address is 126.96.36.199). By clicking send you agree to our terms and conditions.
Other Properties of Interest
4 Merlin LN.
Marrero, LA 70072
4 beds, 2.5 baths
4124 square feet
Updated 12 days ago
220 Pleasant Avenue
Central Square, NY 13036
3 beds, 1.5 baths
1900 square feet
Updated 10 days ago