Listing ID 23929691 | Updated 177 days ago
Willing to negotiate
Florissant, CO 80816
3 beds, 2.50 baths
Beautiful, open floor-plan, single-family home built in 1999. 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath. Great as a vacation home or primary residence. Located in the Deer Mountain Ranch subdivision of Florissant, CO. Close to Cripple Creek-Victor School District RE-1 and Teller County Road 1.
- Incredible, private, 3.3-acre wooded lot with many large, unique rock formations and outcroppings.
- Amazing 360-degree views of wooded nature; your own private neighborhood mountain across the street.
- Huge variety of wildlife living on the lot and surrounding area (deer, elk, bear, fox, chipmunk, rabbit, squirrel).
- Nice, quiet cul-de-sac location with no local traffic.
- All neighborhood roads and cul-de-sacs snow plowed in the winter by Teller County.
- Master bedroom suite: 15 x 13 carpeted with full bathroom and 7 x 4 walk-in closet; located on upper level.
- Master bedroom suite also includes 42-inch flat-screen TV and glass entertainment center mounted on wall.
- 2nd bedroom: 11 x 10 carpeted with 4 x 2 closet; located on upper level.
- 3rd bedroom: 11 x 10 carpeted with 4 x 2 closet; located on upper level.
- 2nd full bathroom off main hallway; located on upper level.
- Living room: 16 x 15, with 12-foot vaulted ceiling and large windows all around.
- Kitchen: 12 x 11, with tile floor and large island/bar that contains storage for pots and pans.
- Kitchen also has wrap-around upper and lower wooden cabinets and a large, shelved pantry with door.
- Dining room: 12 x 11, shares tile floor with kitchen; includes small built-in computer desk/work center.
- Family room/office: 15 x 13; with tile floor, located on lower level.
- Family room/office has stone backsplash in one corner for installation of a wood-burning/wood pellet stove; wall above is pre-ported for stove exhaust pipe.
- Half-bathroom with tile floor, located on lower level.
- Small wooden deck with stairs on front of house; medium wooded deck with built-in seats off dining room; both freshly stained October 2011.
- Two partially-fenced areas on the front/side of the house and the backyard.
- 5+ gallon-per-minute, 500-foot deep well with excellent mountain water.
- Central propane heating; option to switch to natural gas through local utilities.
- Insulated, 50-gallon propane water heater with gas leak detector and emergency shut-off.
Home has many great features and upgrades:
- New roof with Tamko Heritage Rustic Green laminated asphalt shingles installed October 2011; 30-year guarantee.
- New aluminum 5-inch seamless gutters with hidden hangers installed October 2011; color matches shingles.
- Wooden siding; freshly pressure washed and re-stained October 2011.
- Energy-efficient Harmon Accentra wood pellet stove insert with stone fireplace in living room; heats entire upper level.
- Matching stainless steel LG appliance set in kitchen; includes french-door fridge with bottom door pull-out freezer, flat-top electric stove with warming drawer on bottom, overhead deluxe microwave and dishwasher.
- Majority of upper-level professionally painted December 2011.
- Entire house wired with Gigabit Ethernet (cat5e); sale includes 24-port switch and breakout mounted in quarter-rack and an APC Smart-UPS 700 UPS (uninterruptible power supply).
- Local ISP (internet service provider) is Skybeam; currently we are on a 7Mbps download/2Mbps upload with VOIP phone package.
- Entire house wired for satellite TV; local providers are DirecTV and Dish.
- Lower level has a medium-sized unfinished area that would be great for a 4th bedroom.
- Beautiful etched-glass front door with side windows.
- New carpet installed throughout upper level in late 2008.
- 2-car, oversized garage with large workbench.
Property also includes:
- 18 x 12 wooden greenhouse with large, southern-facing windows and planting medium already in place.
- 10 x 12 wooden storage shed with metal roof and built-in shelves.
- Large 20 x 24 concrete slab with inset, threaded bolts on perimeter for installation of a carport/garage.
- 7.5 x 7.5 concrete pad next to back deck; pre-wired for hot tub installation; includes underground hot tub drain pipe.
Listing is inactive. Phone number is suppressed.
Listing is inactive. E-mail address is suppressed.
An error was found.
Message sent successfully.
Back to Listing