|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
One of Fleming Counties grand colonial homes is now available for purchase. This estate is truly a place for the discerning buyer. The home is a full 2 story brick construction with a full basement nested on approximately 55 gently rolling acres. The pastures are fenced for horses or other livestock. The grounds of the home are alive with mature plush landscape and the circular driveway gives an inviting entry. The lawn has many varieties of trees such as; Birch, Weeping Norway Spruce,Japanese Maples, Evergreens, and a variety of Pines. The house completed a large renovation project 3 years ago and is accented with Grecian Decor. Some features include Swarovski crystal chandeliers. Massive crown molding throughout, custom hardwood flooring with Italian marble flooring in grand entry and some bathrooms. Kitchen has custom cherry wood cabinets and granite counter tops, Decor appliances with Sub-zero refrigerator, the full basement is completely finished with custom maple full bar and dance floor for entertaining. Enjoy the sun while lounging by the 20x40 in-ground pool with Grecian accent fountains and pool house with full bath, bar, and entertaining area that is completely enclosed with ornate wrought iron and brick. The farm has a 6 bent tobacco barn, livestock barn with hay loft, stable and additional livestock shelter. Whether you're a horse enthusiast, cattle baron or an outdoor sportsman your time will be well spent on the grounds of this beautiful farm. Enjoy Bluegrass living with close proximity to Cincinnati Oh. and Lexington Ky.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 7,000
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
Additional Rooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling: Central
- Security System
- Built in: 1981
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 55 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)