|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Secluded, yet minutes to interstate, schools, shopping, parks, tennis and golf, this home boasts an open floor plan that takes advantage of the breath taking views from Weatherly Mountain. The main level includes: a large foyer with double iron doors. Formal living room with gas log fireplace with marble surround, mahogany mantel, and custom drapery; formal dining room with butlers pantry and custom drapery, sliding french doors on to covered section of main level deck; kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops and backsplashes, pantry, large island with breakfast bar and bay window breakfast nook.The den has built in entertainment center with book cases, wood burning fireplace, marble surround, mahogany mantel, and sliding french doors onto covered porch on main level deck.French doors lead into the study/library which has built in floor to ceiling bookshelves on two walls and custom drapery. A powder room with adjacent vanity and shower is located on the main level as well as the laundry room with storage, space for hanging laundry and built in ironing board. There is a laundry chute from upstairs to the main level laundry room.A double coat closet is located in the hallway near the main level 3 car garage entrance to the home.The main level garage has shelving, utility sink, automatic garage door openers with keypad. The main level flooring is oak hardwood except tile in the laundry.An open stair case lighted by a 17ft window on the landing takes you upstairs.The large master suite has a trey ceiling with ceiling fan, two walk-in closets, sliding glass french doors to private deck.The master bath includes an oversized shower, 6ft. jetted tub, vanity with double sinks, a separate water closet with telephone.Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 have numerous windows and plenty of storage in double door closets.Bedroom 2 and 4 share a full bath. Bedroom 3 hosts a full bath. Bedroom 4 has two ceiling fans and a window seat.The hallway and stairs to bedrooms are oak hardwood flooring; all bedrooms have plush carpeting with ceramic tile flooring in all upstairs baths.The basement level includes a game room with built in entertainment center, wired for surround sound, bay window, bonus room and extra storage area for games.Adjacent to the game room is a work shop with lots of room for tools, a work bench with peg boards, utility sink and a one car garage with opener and keypad. A 60 gal stationery air compressor in workshop and pool table in the game room to remain. Other amenities of the home include: plenty of outdoor living space, high ceilings, crown molding in all rooms, security system with intercom, professional landscaping with fountain & zoned sprinkler system, upgraded windows and doors, floored attic space, dual hot water heaters, underground utilities.Basement area game room has a private entrance and large patio area.Could easily be an in-law suite. Owners are retired and want to build a home at their farm.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 4,369
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Built in: 1995
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 4.10 Acres
Parking: 4 Spaces
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)