|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Builders own beautiful and impeccably maintained country chalet style home on cul-de-sac in one of Tuxedos best neighborhoods. Built on 4 private wooded and landscaped acres with large in-ground pool, 4 decks, adjoining Sterling Forest State Park. Custom stonework and landscaping, small pond/fountain in front, large pool compound in rear makes for great entertaining or serene retreat. Interior boasts open floor plan, solid wood floors throughout first floor, with custom kitchen, granite counters, cherry cabinets, living room w/large stone fireplace, french doors onto front veranda and side covered gazebo styled decks. Also on first floor; formal dining room w/french doors onto rear deck overlooking pool, den, laundry/pantry room, large tiled entry room from 3+ garage, powder room, foyer. Second floor has new wall to wall carpeting throughout, large master bedroom, his/hers walk in closets, with newly renovated master bath, imported tile, jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, duel sinks. Second bedroom easily accommodates two people/children with private, newly renovated, imported tile, duel sink full bath. Third bedroom also has private newly renovated, imported tile, full bath. Fully finished large basement with high drop ceilings and wall to wall carpet throughout, family room area, fourth bedroom, tiled bath with walk in shower. "Extra room" (with large closet) in basement is plumbed for use as possible bar area or use for storage. Separate utility room w/sink, and pantry closet also in basement. Easy commuter access to highways and railways.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 3,550
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
Additional Rooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Security System
- Built in: 1997
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 4 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)