|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This Wonderful country home on 18.25 acres is priced to sell and wont last long!
Right at the county line of McMinn/Monroe on Hwy 411. 45-min each to either chattanooga or knoxville. Nearby shopping, schools and park within 5 minutes.
This charming 2 bed, 1 bath home is newly renovated. Insulated, open floor plan, detailed trim work, crown molding, custom made archways, lots of windows, real wood baseboard, carpet in bedrooms and laminate throughout. Kitchen left open for you to finish it of with your own personal touch. Washer/dryer are included with the house.
A big front yard with huge trees to create that perfect shade in a hot summer.
Covered porch on the front and the back. The perfect spot to relax, feel the breeze and enjoy the view.
The backyard has a 10x12 newly build storage/tool shed and of to the side a huge vegetable garden.
The property around the house has been treated against pest and insects. 9 years left on the warranty.
The land has a beautiful setting with rolling pastures, year long spring-fed creek and pond, completely fenced, +/- 2 acre wooded, shelter for livestock/haystorage and entire property is surrounded by mature trees. Perfect farm property for horses or other livestock.
The property has over 2 dozen pecan trees walnut and hickory nut trees that produce an abundant harvest each fall that can be sold for a nice profit. Big patch of wild blackberries and strawberries are on the property as well.
The far back of the property has a beautiful site on the hill to build another home.
Not only will you enjoy the peace and quietness here, you can also spot deer, enjoy nature and have a amazing view of the foothills.
Existing house could be used as a guesthouse or a rental for extra income.
Possibilities on this beautiful property are endless.
Asking price for conventional sale $199,999
Also on the property, 3 beautiful horses. Can be yours if interested.
For more pictures visit; http://www.411house.com
Email or Call now to schedule a viewing; 423-887-5118
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 976
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Built in: 1943
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 18.25 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)