Visit www.whitefishskihouse.com Ski access right out of your front door! This house is one only a few single family home with ski access and upgrades available for sale under a million dollars on the mountain!
Barand new bank appraisal of $700K October 1st, 2015. Why share common walls in a condo with noisy neighbors and tourists. The location is great with friendly full time owners living across and beside you. The property has been carefully renovated over the last four years so you can enjoy up to date features and amenities like a toasty warm floor in your upper master bath. Sitting outside in the summer time on the covered deck barbecuing with friends while looking at the Great Northern views in Glacier National Park cant be beat! 2,640 square feet newly renovated 4 bedroom/3 1/2 bath, home with two of the bedrooms being master suites.
Property: SKI IN/SKI OUT Single Family Chalet on Big Mountain in Whitefish MT. 1/3 acre lot Views of Big MT and Glacier National Park All paved access to property
Main Residence: Year built is 1975 with major remodel and renovations done from 2011-2015.
2,640 SFLA, with 1320 SF on each level, Open floor plan; kitchen/living/dining/powder room/master suite on main level Master bedroom, custom walk in closet and bath on main and lower level.
Additional 2 bedrooms/bath, family room, laundry area are on lower level
Full interior re-painting and exterior resided and roofed in 2001. Large portico in front fits two cars
Tongue in Groove Vaulted Ceilings
Two wood fireplaces
Kitchen totally remodeled with walnut wood floors, high end appliances, beautiful granite countertops, glass tiled backsplashes. Dining area able to fit a table for 10 people. Tiled floors and showers in master bathrooms.
Upper Level Master bathroom has in-floor heating. Upper Level Master bath has new claw foot tub, and custom built shower.
Major appliances have 1 year warranty All wood blinds are included with home.
Other Features Covered deck of back of house Water softener system Property is conducive for building a 2 car garage on the east side of the house.
2 Comparative Sales Right in the Neighborhood!
Will work with buyer's agent. We have real estate attorney for closing and title.
Square Feet: 2,640
Additional Rooms: 9
Living Room Main: 19 x 13
Dining Room Main: 16 x 10
Kitchen Main: 16 x 11
Master Bedroom Mai: 14 x 13
Family Room Lower: 18 x 14
Bedroom Lower: 14 x 13
Bedroom Lower: 14 x 8
Bedroom Lower: 10 x 8
Storage Room: 13 x 8
Built in: 1975
Structure Type: House
Similar Homes Sold Nearby
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2016. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.