200 acres coastal bermuda,with hay barn and shop. Minutes to Aiken,Columbia,Orangeburg.Rolling hills,miles of dirt roads for trail rides.Pecan and fig trees, a variety of local and migrating birds pass through each year. If you are looking for peaceful living and beautiful scenery this is IT!!!!!! WILL SUB-DIVIDE. 80 ACRES ROLLING COASTAL BERMUDA BEAUTIFUL HOMESITE,CITY WATER AVAILABLE, NO THRU TRAFFIC,QUITE,UNBELIVEABLE SUNSETS,"NO STAR BUCKS AND STOPLIGHTS HERE"!!!!! YOU CAN HEAR THE BIRDS SING AND CRICKETS RUBBING THEIR LEGS!!!
Square Feet: 3,000
Built in: 1985
Structure Type: Farm/Land
Similar Homes Sold Nearby
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2016. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.