LAST CHANCE..LISTING WITH REALTOR 130 Summerfield
130 Summerfield Dr, Jackson, TN 38305 | 4 Bed, Single Family Home For Sale By Owner
Listing ID 23946095 | Sold in the last 116 days
Willing to negotiate
130 Summerfield Dr
Jackson, TN 38305
4 beds, 2.50 baths
Estimated Savings: $13,194
Enter your zip code to learn more about selling your home on ForSaleByOwner.com:
About this Property
MOTIVATED SELLER/RELOCATING TO CHATTANOOGA AFTER 16 YEARS AT THIS ADDRESS.......OFFERS WELCOME......FSBO or call your favorite REALTOR!!!!!!!!..NO OWNER FINANCING !!! BUYER MUST BE ABLE TO SECURE OWN FINANCING !!!!
- MANY FURNITURE/DECOR ITEMS OF INTEREST NEGOTIABLE
- Beautiful custom built unique floor plan in a quiet, established, very desired North Jackson Neighborhood - Evergreen - known for large wooded lots.
- Cathedral Ceilings/Two Story Foyer/18' Ceiling in Great Room with Skylights
- Wet Bar and Fireplace W/Gas Logs in Great Room
- Huge Master Suite on Main Floor with beautiful hardwood flooring
- Large Kitchen with an abundance of cabinet space and two pantries (white cabinets; walls in "Wild Grasses" color) Island in Kitchen; Breakfast Room AND Dining Room
- Two HVAC systems under contract/Water Heater one year old
- 30 Year Architectural Shingle Roof 2010
- Nice Laundry Room with cabinets and laundry chute
- Upstairs loft overlooking great room with two bedrooms and bath off loft area
- Walk-out attic with plenty of storage space plus two extra storage rooms upstairs
- Large "L" shaped deck with hot tub and large patio
- Crown moulding throughout home
- Huge Bonus Room next to 4th bedroom
- Exterior Paint April 2013
- Individual Well and Septic
- Oversized two car garage with two 6 x 12 storage rooms
- County taxes only ($1,102)
- Evergreen Neighborhood Pool, Park and Tennis Courts
Contact the Owner
Call the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting calls. Phone numbers are suppressed for privacy.
E-mail the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting e-mails.
About Sold Listings
For a property to become a sold listing, the owner must mark their property as sold when cancelling the ad. Estimated savings is calculated using property's final listing price and the average national realtor commission, currently 5.1%.
Your Credit Score will help you qualify for the best interest rates. See your Free Credit Score Online.
We make moving easy! Get a moving quote from up to 3 reputable movers. Plus, find storage and boxes.
Hire a mover »
U.S. Legal Forms, brings you State Specific real estate forms for all your real estate form needs.
Download Forms »