School District:Auburn City Schools
Lot Size:0.45 Acre(s)
Amenities:Fireplace, Central AC, Carpeted Floors, Wood Floors, Appliances Included, Patio/Balcony, Bonus/Great Room, Covered Parking, Central Heating, Garage, Spa/Jacuzzi, Sprinkler System, Tile Floors, View
For Sale or Lease, Price Reduced to $299,000
Buyer's agent receives 2.5% commission fee!
A quality brick home in Auburn Mill Creek subdivision, located at 185 Belmonte Dr., Auburn, AL 38630, features 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathes with total 2654 heated sq. ft. located on a beautiful half acre golf lot overlooking the 15th Tee of Auburn Links. Golf initiation fee waived. Open floor plan with tons of amenities and upgrades. Large open kitchen with upgraded mahogany cabinets and stainless appliances. Two story Great room with high ceiling and gas fireplace. Large master bedroom with tray ceiling. Large master bath with upgraded Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Three bedrooms upstairs with balcony to outside. Upgraded landscaping with in-ground sprinklers. Neighborhood pool. School bus to highly ranked Auburn public schools. A must see!
- Total 7 rooms with Apx. 2654 heated sq. ft. and Apx. 526 unheated sq. ft. Additional bonus space above the garage can be finished. Two AC systems control the 1st and the 2nd floors separately.
- Hardwood throughout foyer and formal dining areas. Tiles throughout kitchen, breakfast, hallway, powder room and laundry areas. Crown molding throughout foyer, formal dining, breakfast, kitchen and hallway areas.
- Open formal dining area with bay windows. Kitchen has many upgrades (mahogany cabinets) and a pantry. Stainless dish washer, refrigerator, range with vent-out exhaust fan to stay.
- Two story Great room with high ceiling and gas fireplace. Double door in Great room to backyard patio with concrete floor, gas grill and clear golf view. Open breakfast area with large window overlooking the gold course.
- Large master bedroom with tray ceiling. Large master bath with upgraded Jacuzzi tub, a separate shower and toilet. Large master closet.
- Three bedrooms upstairs with balcony to outside. A catwalk hallway overlooks the Great room.
- Large laundry with sink and cabinets and a door to driveway. Large 2 car garage with windows. Plantation shutters on front windows.
- 3 attic areas (2 walk-in and 1 pull down). Large walk-in areas above the garage and master bedroom for storage.
- Upgraded landscaping with in-ground sprinklers. Neighborhood pool. Community fee $250/year.
- School buses stops in front of the house, to highly ranked Auburn public schools. 2 min drive to exit 51 of I-85.
Contact Wendy & Foster for an appointment.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 334-524-1118.
See details at http://www.forsalebyowner.com/listing/28F84.