BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM BRICK HOME PRIVATELY SECLUDED ON 3 ACRES
1904 Foxwood Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23323 | 4 Bed, Single Family Home For Sale By Owner
Listing ID 23962405 | Sold in the last 63 days
Willing to negotiate
1904 Foxwood Drive
Chesapeake, VA 23323
4 beds, 2.50 baths
Estimated Savings: $25,194
Enter your zip code to learn more about selling your home on ForSaleByOwner.com:
About this Property
Country perfect, beautiful custom brick home nestled privately in the highly desirable 3 acre neighborhood of Foxwood North, in Chesapeake. Great Schools (Grassfield and Hickory) and a real sense of community.
- Kid friendly with it's wide roads, little traffic, and mature trees; it is hard to find a more peaceful and secluded setting only six minutes from shopping.
- Custom wood front door, wainscoting, trim work, and new wood floors, gas fireplace and French door leading to back deck.
- First floor master with tray ceiling, wood floors, large bath with jetted tub, separate shower, and walk in closet.
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, and huge eating area, utility room with sink and cabinets.
- Finished room over garage, and two additional large bedrooms all with nice sized closets and new carpet.
- Large fenced back yard (over an acre), new 11x16 Stateline shed, 9' round gazebo, 5x8 storage building, 12x20 deck with gas hook up for grill, finished garage.
- New Cutler Hammer panel box with generator ready hook up, both gas and electric hook ups for dryer and range, new hot water heater, new air handler, new Kinetico water softener system, and custom lighting and controls throughout property.
Too many amenities to list! This house is move in ready email me for more photos. Agents welcome
Contact the Owner
Call the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting calls. Phone numbers are suppressed for privacy.
E-mail the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting e-mails.
About Sold Listings
For a property to become a sold listing, the owner must mark their property as sold when cancelling the ad. Estimated savings is calculated using property's final listing price and the average national realtor commission, currently 5.1%.
Your Credit Score will help you qualify for the best interest rates. See your Free Credit Score Online.
We make moving easy! Get a moving quote from up to 3 reputable movers. Plus, find storage and boxes.
Hire a mover »
U.S. Legal Forms, brings you State Specific real estate forms for all your real estate form needs.
Download Forms »