About this Property
School District:Spring Valley
Lot Size:70 Acre(s)
Amenities:Fireplace, Central AC, Security System, Carpeted Floors, Appliances Included, Bonus/Great Room, Central Heating, Deck/Porch, Garage, Jetted Bathtub, Office/Den, Tile Floors, View
- 4 bedroom, 3 full baths brick ranch home with finished exposed lower level on 70 quiet, rolling, and wooded (hardwoods & pine) acres overlooking wildlife pond
- Private hunting estate or potential horse, lama, or organic farm
- Only 4 miles from I-94 & less than 1 hour from Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area
- 2 1/2 car finished garage + separate huge 60' x 40' workshop/RV garage with 2 overhead doors (10 x 10 feet and 10 x 14 feet) -- will accomodate an RV up to 45 feet or multiple cars, truck, or other equipment
- Great room includes kitchen, dining, and living room with custom oak cabinets throughout entire home, built-in china cabinet, entertainment wall, and bookshelf wall in den.
- Large covered deck with a screened in porch
- Complete security system, hard wired for internet and speaker system throughout house, deck, and front entry.
- Abundant wildlife (deer, turkeys, geese, and ducks) and place for gardens, horse farm, or farming (over 25 acres tillable and rentable) with original restored windmill
- Gas and natural fireplaces, 2 coat custom plaster walls, designer light fixtures, ceiling fans, central vacuum system
- Ceramic heated tile floor in kitchen with lots of room for entertaining and gourmet cooking.
- Whirlpool and heated ceramic tile floor in master bath with ceramic tiled walk-in shower
- Energy saving urethane foam insulation for very low energy costs
- Wine/fruit/storm cellar custom room in lower level
- Large, lighted closets throughout home
- Designed for easy access with laundry, kitchen, master bedroom on upper level and 36" doorways and custom levered door handles throughout
- Recreation room, large bedroom, 2 large storage rooms on lower level with direct access to outside (could be used as mother-in-law suite)
- Pristine move-in condition
- Realtors are welcome to contact owners for incentives
Contact the Owner
Call the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting calls. Phone numbers are suppressed for privacy.
E-mail the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting e-mails.
About Sold Listings
For a property to become a sold listing, the owner must mark their property as sold when cancelling the ad. Estimated savings is calculated using property's final listing price and the average national realtor commission, currently 5.1%.