School District:Westview Elementary, East Hamilton Middle & High School
Lot Size:150x286 Ft.
Amenities:Fireplace, Central AC, Carpeted Floors, Wood Floors, Appliances Included, Patio/Balcony, Basement, Bonus/Great Room, Central Heating, Deck/Porch, Garage, Jetted Bathtub, Spa/Jacuzzi, Office/Den, Sprinkler System, Tile Floors
Casual Southern Elegance abounds in this custom three story brick as you are greeted by front covered verandas from its grand full view beveled glass entry. Take a look at all the other homes in this beautiful and friendly neighborhood and we know you will come back to this one with so many extras for the money. This luxury home for sale has a kitchen that is a cook's dream come true with state of the art, stainless appliances, including an 8 burner/double convection oven and ice drawer. The hardwoods in the downstairs area were replaced within the past seven years and the granite in the kitchen adds just that much more. Each room (including the 4 1/2 bathrooms) was completely updated 7 years ago. Beautiful master bathroom with custom closet and extra large master bedroom. Three additional bedroom suites on the second level all include private baths and walk-ins. Oversized bonus room with lots of natural light is a great play space in addition to the large media room with fireplace and beverage center. Computer office located on lower level with great storage room and workshop. Loads of parking available on circular drive and expanded upper and lower driveways accommodating the two car main level garages and the four-car capacity two car lower garage. Private, large, wooded back provide refuge for the family to get away from it all. Walking distance to pool, tennis, and playground. Wonderful neighbors. You will live and entertain with pride in this spacious, well maintained home.
- All cabinets and appliances were replaced and the entire kitchen was reconfigured.
- New hardwood floors were installed throughout the downstairs.
- Eight inch crown molding was installed in the Living Room, Dining Room, Hallway and Bedroom.
- The His and Her Master Bath was reconfigured into one bathroom with one large walk-in closet (completed by Closets by Design), and a new whirlpool tub and fixtures were added. A separate water closet was also added as was new tile.
- A new roof was done in August, 2009.
- A new upstairs air unit was added in June, 2010.
- A larger Dining Room entry with columns was added.
- 4 car garage with 6 car capacity
- One of the largest yards in Mountain Shadows and within walking distance to the pool and tennis courts.
Owner is very motivated to sell and has flexibility in the pricing without a Realtor commission involved.