Gorgeous, like-new home on quiet 1-acre lot
76 Strickland Road, Freehold, NJ 07728 | 4 Bed, Single Family Home For Sale By Owner
Listing ID 23978205 | Sold less than 60 days ago
76 Strickland Road
Freehold, NJ 07728
4 beds, 2.50 baths
Estimated Savings: $34,140
Enter your zip code to learn more about selling your home on ForSaleByOwner.com:
About this Property
Our loss is your gain! Giving up our dream home to relocate.
Rare opportunity to own this exceptional, BETTER THAN NEW, 4-bedroom Colonial built in 2011 on 1-acre corner lot in beautiful Monmouth County.
Meticulously maintained, tons of upgrades, neutral colors, bright and airy. Move right in you wont want to change a thing!
See website for additional pictures and information: http://jules7bc.wordpress.com/
Quality craftsmanship by master builder sets this home apart from the rest. Here are just a few of the many upgrades you will find in this home:
- beautiful hardwood floors throughout lower level and master
- kitchen has granite countertops, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, huge island
- impressive stone fireplace in family room
- upgraded crown and base moldings
- spacious master suite with sitting area and enormous his/her closets
- master bath with frameless shower and whirlpool tub
- ceiling fans in every bedroom and family room
- deck and huge, fully fenced, private backyard bordered by tall evergreens
Other notable features:
- 2nd floor laundry room with high efficiency washer & dryer
- 2-zone heat/AC
- full 13-course walkout basement
- TV/cable hookup above mantle
- 1 mile to express bus to NYC
- walking distance to Michael Tighe park - one of the most impressive athletic complexes in US
- 5 minutes to Turkey Swamp Park (boating, fishing, hiking, and camping)
- minutes to restaurants, schools, shopping, and Freehold Raceway
- 15 min to Great Adventure, 25 min to beach, 70 min to Wall St, 80 min to Atlantic City
- excellent Freehold Township schools
- extensive Monmouth County park system offers endless activities for kids and adults
- yard backs to lovely, quiet 55 & over community
Contact the Owner
Call the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting calls. Phone numbers are suppressed for privacy.
E-mail the Owner
Listing has been sold. The owner is no longer accepting e-mails.
About Sold Listings
For a property to become a sold listing, the owner must mark their property as sold when cancelling the ad. Estimated savings is calculated using property's final listing price and the average national realtor commission, currently 5.1%.
Your Credit Score will help you qualify for the best interest rates. See your Free Credit Score Online.
We make moving easy! Get a moving quote from up to 3 reputable movers. Plus, find storage and boxes.
Hire a mover »
U.S. Legal Forms, brings you State Specific real estate forms for all your real estate form needs.
Download Forms »