|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
More photos and more info, call. "Deer View Hide Away", is a custom built property, cut out of wilderness. Great care was taken to use high quality materials and workmanship. There is one main residence, a detached 2-3 car garage. a small one car garage, a small barn, a one horse barn, a wood shed, and a pavilion with hookups for a RV or Single wide mobile home. There is both Oak wood fencing around property and also 6 ft chain link fencing around home. There are fruit trees ( cherry, apple, peach )and blackberry and grape plants. There is also, a beautiful two story herb garden built of stone.This beautiful home is built above ground with bricks, so it can also be called a cabin.This keeps taxes low. There is a view of wilderness, where hunters travel. Deer come on property and enjoy the grass. Presently, there is a horse on property.A huge list of Extra's can be sent to you, by asking.Too many to list.As you come in there is a beautiful staircase that goes up to a platform and then steps up to an open loft, which is a master bedroom. The ceiling is all noted pine and is cathedral. The beautifully tiled bathroom is extra large. There is also a beautiful wet bar with hookups for water and electric.This is a perfect home for one to two people. If a large family is looking, it is easy to add on to house, as there is plenty of land. There is no way to compare this home, as it is one of a kind and only seeing it will give you the feeling for it. Call me and I will email you pictures.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,750
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 5
- Security System
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 10.50 Acres
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)