- TEMPORARILY OFF MARKET - BACK ON MARKET DECEMBER 2015
- Good starter home
- Patio Area for BBQ and entertainment
- HOA maintained pool for residents during Spring/Summer
- Perfect for a family with school age children who would like to attend Mission San Jose High School
- Freeway access to 680 right around the corner
- If buyer is represented by agent, willing to pay 2.5% commission
Square Feet: 1,188
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
Built in: 1971
Structure Type: Condo
Lot Size: 1,458 Sq. Ft.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
Commute via Transit:
Family Friendly Score
- Grocery Stores
- Bars & Nightlife
- Sports & Recreation
Similar Homes Sold Nearby
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2016. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.