School District:Southampton County
Lot Size:18.70 Acre(s)
Amenities:Fireplace, Central AC, Carpeted Floors, Wood Floors, Appliances Included, Basement, Covered Parking, Central Heating, Deck/Porch, Garage, Tile Floors, View
- Tax assesment $412,300
- 1,664 square foot basement
- 896 square foot garage
- 1,184 square foot wrap around porch
- 3,328 square foot finished space with heating and AC.
- 7,072 total square feet under roof
- Beautiful Country Home on 18 acres, 9 open and 9 wooded.
- Property includes 2 streams and a 1 acre bass pond.
- Zoned for all animals.
- 3,328 square feet of living space with 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths.
- 45 minutes -- 1 hour drive to anywhere in Hampton Roads.
- 3,744 sf of unfinished space for convenience and play.
- Built in 2003.
- 16 x 16 Out Building/Barn
- 2 zoned Geothermal heat pumps provide year around comfort at a low cost.
- Deep well and septic field are well maintained.
- Spacious wood stove area with brick chimney.
- --Shown by appointment only to pre-approved buyers.
- --Contract and closing will be completed by Real Estate Attorney.
- --Seller will pay real estate attorney fee.
- --Seller will contribute $1,000 to other closing cost.
- Note to Realtors: $6,000.00 flat fee to selling agent.