Classic 4-sided brick colonial is for sale in the exclusive executive development of Vickery Springs. The house is brand new in 2014, and has only been lived in for five months. You enter into a dramatic two-story foyer, flanked by a large formal dining room and a study / living room. 10 foot ceilings and hardwood floors are throughout the first floor. A large family room is adorned with a coffered ceiling, fireplace and built-in bookcases. The Eat in kitchen has a large area for your table, custom cabinets that were made onsite, an in-wall double oven, dishwasher, and 5-burner gas cooktop, all stainless. There are granite countertops throughout the kitchen, with decorator backsplash. There is a massive island with an eating bar and stainless double sink. The kitchen area is completed with both a large walk-in pantry, and a separate butlers pantry. A large Keeping Room with a floor to ceiling stone dual fireplace and a vaulted ceiling is right next to the kitchen. The first floor is completed by a guest room with full bath, and a half bath. French doors lead to a covered porch with ceiling fan to enjoy nights outdoors.
Up the stairs is the Master Suite, with tray ceiling and fireplace. The stunning master bath features a double cave shower with seat, dual vanity, and an extra-length whirlpool tub. The walk-in closet is massive, with built in shelves for additional storage. In the hallway is a large laundry room with sink and great storage cabinets. The upstairs is completed by three en suite bedrooms, each with full bath and a large walk-in closet. There are granite counters in all the bathrooms. There is a full walkout basement that is fully framed for easy finishing and stubbed for a bath. A second covered porch is directly outdoors leading to a level, fenced backyard, with a privacy fence in the rear. The property is fully sprinklered and professionally landscaped. There is a three car garage with Craftsman type doors.
Community amenities include pool and lit tennis courts. Community is located directly across from Midway Park, and two minutes from the Polo Golf and Country Club. Highly rated Vickery Creek Schools and West Forsyth HS.
Square Feet: 4,500
Additional Rooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
Built in: 2014
Structure Type: House
Parking: 3 Spaces
Similar Homes Sold Nearby
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2016. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.