|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
TAXES: $369 TAX YEAR: 2015 (Paid) TAX VALUE:$85000
Motivated seller willing to discuss resonable offers. Bought to build but things change. Tired of living right on top of your neighbor ?? Think that only the rich can live in a beautiful up-scale Water Front Commuity ? Think again. The Shores At Lands End can be your Paradise.Homes already being built ranging from picturesque log homes, modern beach houses, to mammoth estates costingover $1M, yet you can build an affordable 2200SQ Ft or above home on this lot with your own plans and your own builder. Association dues and Lot maintenance contract (grass cutting for 2016 growing season) are paid for 2016. Enjoy deep water access without the associated errosion problems. This Beautiful Waterfront Property offers lots of privacy. Breath-taking views with access to 3 miles of fresh water lake and deep water. Part of a new, up-scale and sold out secluded 600 acre development nestled between the Little River and Albemarle Sound. The community has over 3 miles of large, connecting interior lakes. All lots within the development are one acre or more. There is a beautiful and functional Clubhouse with pool, boat ramp, and a boatlift to transfer boats from interior fresh-water lakes to the Little River/Albemarle Sound. The lot is 1.75 acres. 150 feet facing the Little River, 450 + feet deep, with 188 + feet of waterfront on the fresh water lake and is not listed as being in a flood plain. All roads are paved with underground utilities, Street lights, city water, and soil has been tested and guaranteed to perk by the developer. Close to shopping in Elizabeth City and Hertford. This property is being sold by it's owners not an agent or broker. Go to Mapquest and search for Hertford, NC. The Red Star is Hertford, NC, look slightly South East toward Durant, and property is across from Carolina Shores (at the end of word "Carolina"). On the map follow New Hope Road from route 17 East of Hertford all the way till the end. The Shores is on the left.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 1.75 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)