|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
LOWEST PRICED FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE IN EITHER CHAPPAQUA OR PLEASANTVILLE!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A GREAT AREA WHERE YOU CAN SEND YOUR CHILD(REN) TO AN EXCELLENT SCHOOL SYSTEM WITHOUT DRIVING THEM OR WORRYING ABOUT THEM WALKING TO SCHOOL AND/OR IF YOU WORK IN WHITE PLAINS/NYC AND WOULD LIKE THE CONVENIENCE OF WALKING TO THE CHAPPAQUA TRAIN STATION THIS HOUSE IS FOR YOU.
SCHOOL BUS PICK-UP TO PLEASANTVILLE SCHOOLS IN CUL-DE-SAC STEPS FROM HOUSE.
CHAPPAQUA POST OFFICE ADDRESS (10514) - 5 minute walk (1/2 mile) to CHAPPAQUA town, train, BeeLine Bus (#19) & park with fishing pond. EXPRESS train from CHAPPAQUA to White Plains & NYC Grand Central Station.
BRAND NEW WALKWAY IN FRONT OF HOUSE. BRAND NEW KENMORE REFRIGERATOR-FREEZER STAYS WITH HOUSE. BRAND NEW STORM & ENTRY DOORS RECENTLY INSTALLED. NEW 28000 FREIDRICH AIR CONDITIONER ALONG WITH ALL OTHER APPLICANCE STAYS WITH HOUSE. NEW GE OVEN, STOVE AND RANGE HOOD INSTALLED. RED OAK HARDWOOD FLOORS. Easy access to Saw Mill Parkway to White Plains & NYC 1/2 mile. Walk to PARK WITH LAKE at end of street 2/3 mile. House style - RAISED RANCH (2 levels). FOUR BEDROOMS - 3 up - 1 down. 11 x 13 master bedroom also 10 x 13, 10 1/2 x 13, and 9 1/2 x 14. TWO FULL BATHS (both on upper level). DINING ROOM leads to upstairs deck. CATHEDRAL CEILINGS. UPDATED KITCHEN has refaced cabinets, new refrigerator, new dishwasher, new linoleum floor & new stainless steel sink & faucet. UPDATED BATHROOMS. NEW LIGHT FIXTURES. FAMILY ROOM 22 x 25 with WOOD BURNING STOVE leads to LARGE lower BI LEVEL LIGHTED DECK. House has seperate 2 zone heating - one thermostat in upstairs hallway & second thermostat in family room. (OIL HOT WATER HEAT). THREE DECKS - large lower BI-LEVEL LIGHTED DECK 18 x 32 feet with ramp. One car attached GARAGE. CUL-DE-SAC (house located at END OF STREET). THREE STORAGE SHEDS (Plenty of storage space) - All recently painted. House exterior & interior recently painted. Newly landscaped. Roof, gutters and leaders recently replaced. New driveway sealer recently applied. Level back yard. Oil heat. All appliances (including built in dishwasher), lighting fixtures, vertical blinds, garage storage shelves,Sears garage door opener stay.
LOW MOUNT PLEASANT TOWN & PLEASANTVILLE SCHOOL TAXES
10. Chappaqua, NY 10 of 25 Population: 9,459
Median family income: $219,258
Median home price: $825,000
Bill and Hillary Clinton put this little hamlet on the map in 1999 when they bought a 5-bedroom, 100-year-old Dutch colonial there for $1.7 million. These days, newly built grand estates in Chappaqua go for several times that. Other notable residents have included New York governor Andrew Cuomo and Kiss guitarist Ace Frehley.
More country than chic, this secluded suburb 35 miles north of New York keeps a low profile. A Saturday farmer's market attracts locavores hungry for the freshest eggs, produce and herbs. And annual events like the Strawberry Festival and Ragamuffin Parade mark the seasons
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 1
- Built in: 1967
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.47 Acres
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)