We have several building lots in the Izard County, Arkansas, community of Mt. Olive, which sits on the bank of the beautiful White River. These lots range in size from 1.4 to 3 acres and the prices range from $17,000 to $25,000. All the lots are above the flood plain, so no flood insurance to purchase for anything you might build, yet only a short walking distance to the paved and publically maintained boat launch. Two lots have a clear view across the valley to the White River, with the mountains of Stone County rising on the far bank. Two lots have excellent hunting, with plentiful deer, hogs, and turkey. A stately chimney, formerly a part of the historic boarding house, still stands tall on one lot. Whether you elect to build your get-away cabin, or use it to camp, you will find this area of the Ozarks second to none for spending time on the river, fishing, hunting, and simply relaxing.
Structure Type: Farm/Land
Lot Size: 3 Acres
Similar Homes Sold Nearby
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2016. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.