Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Annapolis, Maryland.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Annapolis, Maryland
- CONVENIENT RESORT LIVING AT BEAUTIFUL CHESAPEAKE HARBOR
- 2121 Beach Village Ct, Annapolis, MD 21403
- 5 minutes from Naval Academy/ 30 mins to DC or Balt.
- 1603 Pincay Ct, Annapolis, MD 21409
- Beautiful waterfront condo in Chesapeake Harbor -…
- 2125 Quay Village Ct., Annapolis, MD 21403
- WATERFRONT -- Bay Breezes! Awesome views! Owner financing!
- Bast Lane, Shady Side, MD 20764
- Waterfront - Chester, MD, 4bd/3ba Deluxe Ranch with Dock
- 1706 Bayside Drive, Chester, MD 21619
Community Information on Annapolis, MD
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Annapolis. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 37,359 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 10 square miles. In terms of Annapolis’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 66.45 degrees, and the average low temperature is 46.99 degrees. The median age of a resident of Annapolis, MD is 37.0. Of all households in Annapolis, MD, it’s estimated that 4.00% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Annapolis, MD. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »