Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Augusta, Maine.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Augusta, Maine
- Enjoy the Best of Maine Waterfront on the Kennebec River
- 35 Densmore Lane, Dresden, ME 04342
- Stunning Mountain View Home & Farm on 56 plus Acres
- 75 Dirigo Rd, South China, ME 04358
- 3,600 sqft cape style home for sale in Newcastle Me
- 1 Grace Lily Lane, Newcastle, ME 04553
- Country Home with Business and Homestead Potentials
- 80 Oakland Road, Fairfield, ME 04937
- Refurbished 3-4 BR home in Hallowell historic district.
- 17 Middle St, Hallowell, ME 04347
Community Information on Augusta, ME
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Augusta. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 16,259 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 55 square miles. In terms of Augusta’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 54.90 degrees, and the average low temperature is 35.04 degrees. The median age of a resident of Augusta, ME is 41.9. Of all households in Augusta, ME, it’s estimated that 7.20% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Augusta, ME. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »