Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Barnesville, Ohio.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Barnesville, Ohio
- Georgous 14 Room 1900's Victorian Mansion- Former B&B
- 128 East Walnut, Barnesville, OH 43713
- Victorian Rose Bed & Breakfast - Turn Key Business!!
- 108 North Street, Woodsfield, OH 43793
- Beautiful move-in ready 3 BR Condo featuring 3,500 sq. ft.
- 67416 Nature's Way, Saint Clairsville, OH 43950
- Perfect Home in Great Location! Nothing to do but move in!
- 127 Shepherd Terrace, Saint Clairsville, OH 43950
Community Information on Barnesville, OH
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Barnesville. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 4,248 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 42 square miles. In terms of Barnesville’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 61.20 degrees, and the average low temperature is 38.91 degrees. The median age of a resident of Barnesville, OH is 40.9. Of all households in Barnesville, OH, it’s estimated that 5.90% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Barnesville, OH. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »