Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Bedford, Indiana.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Bedford, Indiana
- Ranch Over Walkout - 4 bd/3 ba - close to town and lake!
- 5945 S Handy Rd, Bloomington, IN 47401
- MULTI-USE RESIDENTIAL w/COMMERCIAL BLDG NEAR I-69 RAMP
- 1612 N State Road 45, Solsberry, IN 47459
- Nature Lover? Enjoy Wooded Privacy Close to Bloomington!
- 400 East Smithville Road, Bloomington, IN 47401
- Special Sherwood Oaks Bi-level, Look for the Copper Top!
- 3660 S. Sowder Square, Bloomington, IN 47401
Community Information on Bedford, IN
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Bedford. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 11,691 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 46 square miles. In terms of Bedford’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 65.57 degrees, and the average low temperature is 43.18 degrees. The median age of a resident of Bedford, IN is 42.5. Of all households in Bedford, IN, it’s estimated that 5.48% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Bedford, IN. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »