Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Bedford, Indiana.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Bedford, Indiana
- Home on 8 beautiful acres close to town - 3 bd/2 bath
- 410 Heltonville Rd E, Bedford, IN 47421
- MULTI-USE RESIDENTIAL w/COMMERCIAL BLDG NEAR I-69 RAMP
- 1612 N State Road 45, Solsberry, IN 47459
- Modern 3BR/2.5BA House at Cul-de-sac with Back Yard
- 1163 West Twin Oaks Ridge, Bloomington, IN 47403
- Ranch 3 BR 1 1/2 BA 2 car gar .58 acre near grade school.
- 4997 S College Dr, Bloomington, IN 47403
Community Information on Bedford, IN
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Bedford. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 11,691 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 46 square miles. In terms of Bedford’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 65.57 degrees, and the average low temperature is 43.18 degrees. The median age of a resident of Bedford, IN is 42.5. Of all households in Bedford, IN, it’s estimated that 5.48% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Bedford, IN. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »