Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Belleville, Pennsylvania.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Belleville, Pennsylvania
- State College home for sale, beautiful location, privacy!
- 1205 Sawgrass Cir, State College, PA 16801
- GRAYSDALE 3 BEDROOM 2 1/2 BATH NEAR ELEMENTY SCHOOL.
- 101 White Birch Rd, Port Matilda, PA 16870
- DESIRABLE LEWISTOWN PA NEIGHBORHOOD 2BR 1.5 BA BRICK RANCH
- 2 Winding Way, Lewistown, PA 17044
- Great builidng lot less than 10 minutes from amenities.
- 324 Warrick St, Lemont, PA 16801
Community Information on Belleville, PA
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Belleville. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 1,437 neighbors, made up of a 46% male, 53% female split, extended across 11 square miles. In terms of Belleville’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 61.12 degrees, and the average low temperature is 39.92 degrees. The median age of a resident of Belleville, PA is 41.6. Of all households in Belleville, PA, it’s estimated that 4.66% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Belleville, PA. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »