Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Belleville, Pennsylvania.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Belleville, Pennsylvania
- l830 Federal stone house on the National Register, 2 acres
- 11031 Franks Rd, Huntingdon, PA 16652
- Beautiful inside and out 3bd/3ba house for sale !!
- 267 1st Avenue, Lemont, PA 16851
- GRAYSDALE 3 BEDROOM 2 1/2 BATH NEAR ELEMENTY SCHOOL.
- 101 White Birch Rd, Port Matilda, PA 16870
- Mountain Getaway - 4bd/2ba - near state game lands
- N209 Middle Street, East Waterford (Junita County), PA 17021
- Small Farmette Country Home with Barn on 8.5 acres!
- 195 Aqueduct Road, Mount Union, PA 17066
Community Information on Belleville, PA
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Belleville. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 1,437 neighbors, made up of a 46% male, 53% female split, extended across 11 square miles. In terms of Belleville’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 61.12 degrees, and the average low temperature is 39.92 degrees. The median age of a resident of Belleville, PA is 41.6. Of all households in Belleville, PA, it’s estimated that 4.66% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Belleville, PA. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »