Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Binghamton, New York.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Binghamton, New York
- AWESOME DUPLEX HOME AT GREAT LOCATION FOR RENT TO OWN !!!
- 13901 # River St., Binghamton, NY 13901
- Beautiful remodeled home in Chenango Valley School…
- 1082 River Rd, Binghamton, NY 13901
- PRICE REDUCED! Beautiful 5 BR colonial on 6.82 acres
- 63 Warrick Road, Endicott, NY 13760
- SINGLE FAMILY HOME AT GREAT LOCATION FOR RENT TO OWN !!!
- 13790 # Cherry St, Johnson City, NY 13790
Community Information on Binghamton, NY
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Binghamton. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 44,399 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 10 square miles. In terms of Binghamton’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 57.36 degrees, and the average low temperature is 35.83 degrees. The median age of a resident of Binghamton, NY is 36.6. Of all households in Binghamton, NY, it’s estimated that 8.85% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Binghamton, NY. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »