Black Hawk, CO
Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Black Hawk, Colorado.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Black Hawk, Colorado
- OWN YOUR OWN LITTLE PIECE OF PARADISE PARK LIKE SETTING
- 8340 S Warhawk Rd, Conifer, CO 80433
- Trademark 62 3br/3ba offiice and 1/2ba walk to ski in CO
- 62 Trademark Drive, Winter Park, CO 80482
- Beautifully Updated Home in Apple Meadows, Golden!
- 18499 W. 60th Ave., Golden, CO 80403
- Under Contract Golden Home with Large Yard & Open Space
- 18968 W 61st Avenue, Golden, CO 80403
Community Information on Black Hawk, CO
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Black Hawk. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 124 neighbors, made up of a 54% male, 45% female split, extended across 3 square miles. In terms of Black Hawk’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 52.25 degrees, and the average low temperature is 29.14 degrees. The median age of a resident of Black Hawk, CO is 41.5. Of all households in Black Hawk, CO, it’s estimated that 19.05% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Black Hawk, CO. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »