Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Brighton, Michigan.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Brighton, Michigan
- Deer Creek Custom Home-5bd/4ba-pool/wrap around porch
- 9877 Rosemary Ln, Brighton, MI 48114
- Spacious Colonial in Brighton Township, Hartland Schools
- 1590 tom's hollow, Brighton, MI 48114
- Brighton Ranch with 2nd garage, Acre+, and Hamburg taxes!
- 9370 Hamburg Rd, Brighton, MI 48116
- Lakefront Property in Upscale Sub., Hamburg Township, MI
- 5690 Nottingham Pointe, Brighton, MI 48116
- $130000 Pine Creek Ridge Lot for Sale (Brighton-Genoa Twp)
- 5909 Hartford Way, Brighton, MI 48116
- Brighton End-Unit Condo 2br/1.5bath For Sale or Rent
- 500 Victoria Sq., Brighton, MI 48116
Community Information on Brighton, MI
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Brighton. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 8,312 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 4 square miles. In terms of Brighton’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 56.97 degrees, and the average low temperature is 38.10 degrees. The median age of a resident of Brighton, MI is 38.2. Of all households in Brighton, MI, it’s estimated that 3.42% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Brighton, MI. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »