Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Brighton, Michigan.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Brighton, Michigan
- Nice English Tudor Style Home with Heated Pool & Spa
- 11154 Guyn Dr., Brighton, MI 48114
- $130000 Pine Creek Ridge Lot for Sale (Brighton-Genoa Twp)
- 5909 Hartford Way, Brighton, MI 48116
- Brighton End-Unit Condo 2br/1.5bath For Sale or Rent
- 500 Victoria Sq., Brighton, MI 48116
- Stunning 4,985 sqft home in prestigious Steeplechase sub.
- 18855 Bayberry Way, Northville, MI 48168
Community Information on Brighton, MI
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Brighton. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 8,312 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 4 square miles. In terms of Brighton’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 56.97 degrees, and the average low temperature is 38.10 degrees. The median age of a resident of Brighton, MI is 38.2. Of all households in Brighton, MI, it’s estimated that 3.42% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Brighton, MI. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »