Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Brighton, Michigan.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Brighton, Michigan
- Beautiful setting for a beautiful Williamsburg style home
- 2578 Pineview Trail, Brighton, MI 48114
- Highly Desired White Pines Sub - Great Family Home…
- 6785 White Pines Drive, Brighton, MI 48116
- Spacious, open floor-plan home in beautiful White…
- 6575 White Pines Drive, Brighton, MI 48116
- Beautiful Home For Sale in Much-Desired Deer Creek Sub.
- 9521 Spruce Run, Brighton, MI 48114
- Nice English Tudor Style Home with Heated Pool & Spa
- 11154 Guyn Dr., Brighton, MI 48114
Community Information on Brighton, MI
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Brighton. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 8,312 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 4 square miles. In terms of Brighton’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 56.97 degrees, and the average low temperature is 38.10 degrees. The median age of a resident of Brighton, MI is 38.2. Of all households in Brighton, MI, it’s estimated that 3.42% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Brighton, MI. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »