Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Bruce, Wisconsin.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Bruce, Wisconsin
- Country living on the Chippewa River, great fishing
- 1121 Chippewa Ave. E., Bruce, WI 54819
- Custom built half log home on 20 secluded, wooded acres.
- N265 Dalen Road, Birchwood, WI 54817
- Rice Lake Home & 40 Acres - Great Hunting/Recreation
- 1625 23 1/2 Ave, Rice Lake, WI 54868
- Lakefront single family home on quiet clean Bass Lake.
- 2719 6 5/8 avenue, Chetek, WI 54728
Community Information on Bruce, WI
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Bruce. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 681 neighbors, made up of a 48% male, 51% female split, extended across 5 square miles. In terms of Bruce’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 53.46 degrees, and the average low temperature is 30.67 degrees. The median age of a resident of Bruce, WI is 47.2. Of all households in Bruce, WI, it’s estimated that 4.48% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Bruce, WI. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »