Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Camden, Tennessee.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Camden, Tennessee
- FOREST LAND FOR SALE BY OWNER- 103.86 ACRES $2,200…
- 11985 Hwy 641 S, Holladay, TN 38341
- Beautiful Sgl Family brick home/ lovely southern town
- 1108 E Blythe St, Paris, TN 38242
- Beautiful 35 Acres with ~ 1350 sq ft Home Hunter's…
- 4875 Dollar Road, Buena Vista, TN 38318
- Beautiful Building lot on dead end street in Waverly TN
- 113 Friel Dr, Waverly, TN 37134
Community Information on Camden, TN
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Camden. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 3,494 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 47 square miles. In terms of Camden’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 70.90 degrees, and the average low temperature is 47.08 degrees. The median age of a resident of Camden, TN is 43.9. Of all households in Camden, TN, it’s estimated that 11.33% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Camden, TN. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »