Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Carteret, New Jersey.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Carteret, New Jersey
- Private Cul-de-sac - Great Schools / Neighborhood…
- 243 Woodland Drive, Lincroft, NJ 07738
- Single-Family Townhouse - Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!
- 322 West 78th Street, New York, NY 10024
- 2bd/2ba with expansive river views in Battery Park City
- 30 West street, New York, NY 10004
- PRICED TO SELL BY OWNER. PALATIAL ESTATE IN MORGANVILLE.
- 20 Shallow Brook Rd, Morganville, NJ 07751
Community Information on Carteret, NJ
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Carteret. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 21,875 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 4 square miles. In terms of Carteret’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 62.44 degrees, and the average low temperature is 45.34 degrees. The median age of a resident of Carteret, NJ is 36.8. Of all households in Carteret, NJ, it’s estimated that 2.68% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Carteret, NJ. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »