Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Chatham, Illinois.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Chatham, Illinois
- Distinctive Quiet Cul-de-sac Ranch Home in Chatham
- 921 River Birch Court, Chatham, IL 62629
- Sharp, Updated Home in Hurstbourne subdv in Chatham
- 401 Dover Dr, Chatham, IL 62629
- Resort Living! Near UIS & LLCC. Must see! Call for appt.
- 1424 Lake Pointe Court, Springfield, IL 62712
- PRICE REDUCED - Beautiful lake-front home in Sherman, IL
- 1055 Fountain Park Drive, Sherman, IL 62684
- Beautiful Home on Private Wooded Lot in Cider Mill
- 813 Fairfax Court, Springfield, IL 62702
Community Information on Chatham, IL
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Chatham. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 12,544 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 48 square miles. In terms of Chatham’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 63.70 degrees, and the average low temperature is 42.51 degrees. The median age of a resident of Chatham, IL is 35.9. Of all households in Chatham, IL, it’s estimated that 1.88% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Chatham, IL. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »