Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Chatham, Illinois.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Chatham, Illinois
- New Home with 12' ceilings in Iron Bridge Sub. Water view
- 2013 Grants Pond, Chatham, IL 62629
- Gorgeous Gourmet Kitchen/4 car garage: UNDER CONTRACT
- 412 Windycrest Drive, Chatham, IL 62629
- Gorgeous 5 Bedrooom / 3.5 Bath on Cul-De-Sac in Chatham
- 918 Timmy Ct, Chatham, IL 62629
- 1137 Acacia Ln - Oakbrook Estates- Chatham- 3 Bed/2.5 Bath
- 1137 Acacia Ln, Chatham, IL 62629
- 3bd/2ba Ranch on Cul-de-sac in Hurstbourne Subdivision!
- 219 Gloucester Court, Chatham, IL 62629
- 43 acres recreational paradise-minutes from Springfield
- 3062 State Route 97, Pleasant Plains, IL 62677
Community Information on Chatham, IL
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Chatham. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 12,544 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 48 square miles. In terms of Chatham’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 63.70 degrees, and the average low temperature is 42.51 degrees. The median age of a resident of Chatham, IL is 35.9. Of all households in Chatham, IL, it’s estimated that 1.88% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Chatham, IL. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »