Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Chatham, Illinois.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Chatham, Illinois
- Beautiful home in Hurstbourne subdivision. A must see!
- 2304 Hurstbourne Lane, Chatham, IL 62629
- Beautiful 4 bedroom 2.5 bath 2305 Sq ft home in Chatham
- 1613 Bilbridge Ln, Chatham, IL 62629
- Chatham Duplex--3 BR/3 baths near schools & bike trail!
- 1000 Ravina Dr, Chatham, IL 62629
- Stately Colonial/One block from Washington Park &…
- 1606 West Leland Ave, Springfield, IL 62704
Community Information on Chatham, IL
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Chatham. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 12,544 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 48 square miles. In terms of Chatham’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 63.70 degrees, and the average low temperature is 42.51 degrees. The median age of a resident of Chatham, IL is 35.9. Of all households in Chatham, IL, it’s estimated that 1.88% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Chatham, IL. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »