Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Chatham, New Jersey.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Chatham, New Jersey
- Charming Cape Cod in Quiet Woodlawn Drive Neighborhood
- 41 Woodlawn Dr, Chatham, NJ 07928
- Ready to move in home with updated kitchen and bathrooms!
- 283 Clermont ter, Roselle park, NJ 07083
- This house is now listed with Elaine@ElainePruzon.com
- 32 Farbrook Dr, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- Awesome Opportunity in Mendham Boro - For Sale By Owner
- 1 Chestnut Glen Court, Mendham, NJ 07945
- Elegant Bocina-built Colonial in Desirable Neighborhood!
- 21 Hunters Lane, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Community Information on Chatham, NJ
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Chatham. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 8,096 neighbors, made up of a 47% male, 52% female split, extended across 2 square miles. In terms of Chatham’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 62.17 degrees, and the average low temperature is 40.55 degrees. The median age of a resident of Chatham, NJ is 37.9. Of all households in Chatham, NJ, it’s estimated that 1.58% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Chatham, NJ. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »