Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Cleburne, Texas.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Cleburne, Texas
- Country Living, Small Town Convienience, DFW Metro Near By
- 2553 Woodard Ave, Cleburne, TX 76033
- Beautiful 4br/3ba Home in desired Mansfield School…
- 6070 oak hollow dr, burleson, TX 76028
- The Kingston: A prestigious Modern Home by Montego
- 301 Diamond Rose, Burleson, TX 76028
- For Sale By Owner 3 br/2.5 ba /3 ga near Ft Worth ,TX
- 120 McKinley Drive, Burleson, TX 76028
Community Information on Cleburne, TX
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Cleburne. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 29,556 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 67 square miles. In terms of Cleburne’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 77.61 degrees, and the average low temperature is 53.53 degrees. The median age of a resident of Cleburne, TX is 34.1. Of all households in Cleburne, TX, it’s estimated that 4.53% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Cleburne, TX. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »