Houses For Sale
No Featured Home exists for Cleburne, Texas.
Learn more about making your home a Featured Home. »
Properties within Cleburne, Texas
- North Hills Easates JOSHUA ISD Dorothy Dr.4Br.2 1/2 bath.
- 2749 Dorothy Dr., Cleburne, TX 76031
- Gorgeous recently updated single family home on cul-de-sac
- 1307 Bradley Ct, Cleburne, TX 76049
- 1/2 acre cleburne 3/2/2 fixer upper,new roof fenced
- 712 County Road 805A, Cleburne, TX 76031
- Automated Amazing Remodeled Home - best in neighborhood
- 1213 Hudson Dr, Mansfield, TX 76063
Community Information on Cleburne, TX
Picture the location of your next house, your new home: Cleburne. Consider the benefits of joining a robust population of 29,556 neighbors, made up of a 49% male, 50% female split, extended across 67 square miles. In terms of Cleburne’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 77.61 degrees, and the average low temperature is 53.53 degrees. The median age of a resident of Cleburne, TX is 34.1. Of all households in Cleburne, TX, it’s estimated that 4.53% are currently unoccupied, available for purchase. ForSaleByOwner.com, the world's largest real estate by owner listing site, can help you find your next home in Cleburne, TX. Whether you’re in the market for a townhouse, condo, commercial property, single-family home, or a vacation spot, your next place is waiting for you at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Foreclosures For Sale
The more foreclosures in the neighborhood, the greater their impact on the market value of all neighborhood homes. You can track foreclosure rates through local legal notices and property tax records; doing so will help you detect trends that will affect the value of your home. You can also search foreclosure listings on ForSaleByOwner.comLearn More »